Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Let Them Eat Cake!



When I saw that Just Add Ink #383 blog challenge was about cake I had heart palpitations!  I've been wanting to create a cake shaker card with The Stamps of Life Cake2Stamp set.  It took a bit of trial and error but I got it done!  Isn't this just the cutest!!??  The Designer Paper is from It's My Party paper stack (retired) with Sprinkles Embellishments (retired),
both from Stampin Up!  The little cupcakes are actually nail design pieces I picked up from a beauty supply - of course to use in shaker cards and not on my nails.




2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cake card, Misha. I love that you've created a shaker for each layer, & your overall card is so festive & fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Misha. I love your three tiers of shaker - so very fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete