Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Friendly Challenge Accepted!

Recently, I've been part of a creative team challenge with a group of Stampin Up! demonstrators where I'm sent the "guts" of a project and must create something (card, box, 3D project) with those guts adding few embellishments of my choosing. This month I was sent a piece of soft sky and soft suede card stock, a piece of Coffee Break DSP and a delicate white doily. I added a piece of stitched satin ribbon (crumb cake - retired) and punched a few leaves from soft suede and velum that I hit with a few strokes of Wink of Stella.  The sentiment comes from Just Add Text stamp set and finally added a bit of bling with a few rhinestone basic jewels.

I love how this card turned out - clean and simple with a bit of elegance......enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment